Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i hate the new photobucket!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
What do people think?

Is there a way to keep it permanently on the old photobucket? I'm having trouble with this and figured someone here would know. Thanks in advance for the help!

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
what the heck? I just signed on and it doesn't even show the whole picture...just a portion of it. I enjoyed the view where i could see like 30 cards at a time...now I have to go through them 1 by 1.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
yes...ok..so its not just me. I cleared all my cache and cookies and thought it was defaulting to the new one. It's HORRIBLE.

Are there other options besides photobucket? Is there a way to only use the old bucket?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
yes...ok..so its not just me. I cleared all my cache and cookies and thought it was defaulting to the new one. It's HORRIBLE.

Are there other options besides photobucket? Is there a way to only use the old bucket?

I'd like to know the same thing. This new version is terrible and I may stop using their service.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
i used the old photobucket as recently as yesterday though! so what the heck is the problem?!?!?!! why cant we access it now?

iconms

Aug 11, 2011
NYC
I just signed on and it doesn't even show the whole picture...just a portion of it.

I hate this too (along with lack of sorting albums). However I did tweak a setting that shows the entire picture (although now it becomes very small). If you go into User Settings>Albums>check off Easy Linking you may prefer that a little more

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
this definitely helps. is there a view all setting? or do we have to click each page?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
join the club, I cant even rearrange my photos....................... still

This is my biggest complaint so far. Now the pictures in your albums are in seemingly random order according to when you uploaded them. WTF?!?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
This is my biggest complaint so far. Now the pictures in your albums are in seemingly random order according to when you uploaded them. WTF?!?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I've contacted them twice and both times they said by the end of the month you should be able to drag and drop in whatever order you want. but that was feb didn't happen and now march we'll see

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts