Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA how to???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hello All,

I guess Im just clueless about how the PSA/DNA thing works. I dont have any graded cards in my collection but I do want to get my signed 1989 Fleer Ken Griffey Jr RC card + Rawlings American League baseball graded. I have read their website at least 3 times and I'm just unsure where to start. I called their 888 number and the girl on the other end wasnt any help.

So, for a fee they will grade the card + a fee to grade the autograph on the card?

For a fee, they will grade the baseball + a fee to grade the autograph on the baseball?

For another fee, depends on the player, you pay a surcharge (Griffey Jr is $30)?

For $10 more you get a certificate saying that it was graded by such and such and he/they feel your item(s) are grade (??) ?

Plus a fee for return shipping?

Oh, and a fee for a one year membership to psa/dna?

If I read this correctly, how does one afford grading services? Esspecially since you see graded cards sell for way less than grading cost prices on ebay or at comc?

Just asking and Im not sure if the grading is worth it,
Fordman

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I have the same questions too - the submission forms are a little confusing.

They have a $15 encapsulation special through the end of March where they grade and authenticate the autograph on your card but then do I have to pay the fee depending on the specific player signed the card?

Members online

Latest posts