Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i'm hearing we're SOL on blue wave packs, and prospect challenge being cancelled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Anyone else hear this?

What a @#$#@$@##@ JOKE!!! OMG I hate this company but there is just no way else to prospect!!!!!!

I really wish enough big buyers had the balls to boycott just one or two products.....thats all it would take...distributors would be flooded and topps would start to listen....MAYBE....or maybe im just an optimist and they really just could care less.....

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
No, I haven't heard any such thing. Who's your source?

There's just no way it's true.

Last edited:

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
I assume that Needchapmans guy on BO is probably making this up since he's royally pissed at Topps because they refuse to ship a bunch of high-end redemptions he has in his account due to that fact he has "too many" (as he says in one of his posts).

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jess, did it ever occur to you and to your source that maybe Topps' internal workings are not revealed to the public?

Why would they take the time and trouble to promote the challenge contest, insert challenge cards into two (soon to be three) products, and create a website dedicated to it, only to cancel it before it begins?

Calm down.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I was just concerned that's all. There is still no specific scoring system, I have sent three emails with different email addresses and no response, when you call topps they can't answer any questions, thats all. Then to top it off, needchapmans says that.

Sorry to get anyone fired up, I was just reporting a rumor I heard...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I can now officially say the challenge is most certainly NOT being cancelled, the Blue Wave packs HAVE been produced, and will ship in the coming weeks.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
ok thanks. a lot. any idea when they will tell us what the scoring system is so we know how to play?

Thanks so much!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I can now officially say, with authority, the challenge is most certainly NOT being cancelled, the Blue Wave packs HAVE been produced, and will ship in the coming weeks.

They have been saying that about the Football packs for a month or longer.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Any news on the Blue wave packs from Bowman Draft Wrapper Redemption Program?

There was no such program for Bowman Draft - the Blue Wave packs could only be accessed by unlocking them on the Prospect Challenge site.

Members online