Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wait what? lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Great LOW shipping price....:confused:

I am looking for some new storage boxes as mine are getitng old and i need mroe. Someone today posted this link to exactly to one of the boxes i need:
BCW Supplies | Graded Shoe Box |
Now if i read that right it says 3 bucks a pop

Now i went to ebay and well.... WHAT THE?
5000 Ct Super Monster Cardboard Sports Trading Card Storage Box 25 Ct Bundle BCW | eBay

1600 Ct Graded Shoebox Cardboard Sports Trading Card Storage Box 25ct Bundle BCW | eBay

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
I am looking for some new storage boxes as mine are getitng old and i need mroe. Someone today posted this link to exactly to one of the boxes i need:
BCW Supplies | Graded Shoe Box |
Now if i read that right it says 3 bucks a pop

Now i went to ebay and well.... WHAT THE?
5000 Ct Super Monster Cardboard Sports Trading Card Storage Box 25 Ct Bundle BCW | eBay

1600 Ct Graded Shoebox Cardboard Sports Trading Card Storage Box 25ct Bundle BCW | eBay

After shipping and handling and all that, it comes out to about the same price. I tried buying from BCW but you have to buy (5) of each and shipping was a little too high for me...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
i like box.

4549847897_df28d7072f.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
After shipping and handling and all that, it comes out to about the same price. I tried buying from BCW but you have to buy (5) of each and shipping was a little too high for me...
Oh so you have to buy 5? I miss the huge card shows from back in the day. Someone had boxes....

Members online

Latest posts