Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow! Leaf metal Puig redemption $170

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Imagine that, a redemption selling for this much.

Granted, you can get up to 5 of his autos or color.

This is the way redemptions should be.

rcspur

Mar 3, 2013
That's very high risk but could be very high reward. I've picked up some singles. 6-3 240 with speed and power. Stud

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
The big risk isn't the player, it's bowman coming out with an auto of his before the public recognizes who he is.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I like the way Brian does redemptions. When I would open Leaf Metal I would hope for a redemption just to see how many I unlocked and if they were parallels. I even bought Zach Cone redemptions just to have a little fun.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
His cards are on fire right now. Once Bowman comes out with an auto, these leaf cards will drop in value. That is why I just sold his Leaf Draft Pink Prismatic /25 BGS 9.5 for $200. I couldn't pass up that deal!

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Yeah that last redemption bid was crazy. Basically it's because everything else that had been sitting there for weeks was all bought up in the span of 48 hours. I bid on the redemption figuring it'd be like a box break gamble. At worst a base auto that would prolly be able to sold right back for 40 but the chance at 5 autos.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
The Puig base cards from Leaf Valiant Stars are killing it for me. I bought 76 sets and now I'm getting $10 a piece for the Puig's alone. Sure, I sold some for 3-5 before he got hot, but once I saw the trend I upped the BIN to $10 and they were getting hit, so I upped the BIN to $15. The offers are still rolling in.

Members online

Latest posts