Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

denver area FCBers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
So I'm in Denver this weekend and looking for card shops. The only one I can seem to find online is place called Bill's Sports Collectables on the south side. Figured some of you local guys might know of some other good places.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Bills and Mikes Stadium are both the best shops in town. Bills is on Broadway a few blocks south of Evans, and Mikes Stadium is close to Parker Rd and I-225 (Parker and Quincy actually if I remember correctly - haven't been out there in a few years). There's also Mikes Sports Cards a few blocks south of Hampton on Broadway - the owner is a good dude.

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
Bills and Mikes Stadium are both the best shops in town. Bills is on Broadway a few blocks south of Evans, and Mikes Stadium is close to Parker Rd and I-225 (Parker and Quincy actually if I remember correctly - haven't been out there in a few years). There's also Mikes Sports Cards a few blocks south of Hampton on Broadway - the owner is a good dude.

Whoa -- is that you, Mr. Bailey?

All of the card shops mentioned are good, even though I haven't been to any of them in at least two years.

If you are in Denver for a visit, there are about five million better things to do than visit an overpriced card shop, IMO.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

All of the card shops mentioned are good, even though I haven't been to any of them in at least two years.

If you are in Denver for a visit, there are about five million better things to do than visit an overpriced card shop, IMO.

So if you guys have not been to either of these in years, are you two even sure these are still around? :lol:

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
So if you guys have not been to either of these in years, are you two even sure these are still around? :lol:

I don't have to have visited a place recently to know it exists. Bill's advertises on local radio, Mike's Stadium is on Twitter, and I drive by the other place from time to time.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado

Hello Chad - yes it's me. Was wondering if we'd ever cross paths again. I dropped out of the serious collecting game in 2007 (when the stupid RC rules went into effect) but have still been collecting here and there over the years. David Dahl brought me back into the collecting game. Still have everything from previous years, I really need to sort out what I want in my collection and what I don't want - I'm sitting on a ton of stuff I could sell.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Go Rockies, though I'm not expecting much thus year...

Sorry, never been to a shop in Denver, and we don't have one in Ft. Collins.

Members online