Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread **************** 3/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning.

Girls have been up an hour already. I have to go into work at 2 today and close but at least it's OT.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Dan did you receive that bat?

Also MT guys take a look at the thread I posted with HOF autos. There is a bunch of guys for sale in there and all seem to be at good prices.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

Anyone feel like doing me a HUGE favor? I need a copy of "Wreck it Ralph" on blue ray from the US. Won't be out here in Japan for months. If someone could pick me up a copy and send it to my Japan address, I'll pay you the fees and $15 on top of that.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Herro.

Anyone feel like doing me a HUGE favor? I need a copy of "Wreck it Ralph" on blue ray from the US. Won't be out here in Japan for months. If someone could pick me up a copy and send it to my Japan address, I'll pay you the fees and $15 on top of that.

Yes, just pay the cost nothing extra wanted. PM me to make sure no one else stepped up.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's one from '95:

5159016f-8d7b-4ea6-9999-6e22485a7b4f_zps33129dc1.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Dave ; saw news about ANOTHER sink hole in Fla.

This state is full of them. It's what happens when you build on what used to be nothing but swamp land

The sink holes ae in the news quite a bit. Here on the coast, everything is built on sand. Unless you have dirt trucked in, it's like trying to grow grass in a litter box. The underwater movement causes the sink holes and the water table here is very close to the surface.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys! Got shipped out from Billings yesterday afternoon and drive to North Dakota again for work. Arrived on location at 11 last night and we're still working. If I had to give you a progress update I would say we're about 13% complete with this job. Sucks really bad. I'm tired, Red Bulls are not good for me and the porta potties up here are freezing at 4 in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online