Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 UD Blowout special cases?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone receive and busted their $59 blaster cases? If so, how did it go?

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
two of the guys i went to nationals with each bought a case and pack-warred them pack by pack. they both ended up with just about an equal number of cards between them.

there was only one jersey card pulled between the two cases and no autographs. most of the inserts pulled were of the $2.50-$4.00 range. there were also about 4 cards numbered to 100.

if you are in it for the break something cheap, it was a good deal. if you are in it for the money, your best bet is to sell each of the blasters for $5 or so and recoup you money with a little profit.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
I busted one and the only decent card I got was this...

reggieudjersey.jpg

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
All you have to do is buy the case, take the blasters to Wal-Mart and exchange them for store credit... 20 boxes = $10 each = $200 Wal-Mart Credit. All blaster boxes are wal-marts and the upc codes match up.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm halfway through (I bust one a day) and the "best" pulls so far are:

Culpepper and TO Exclusives /50
Theissman Heroes
Cutler "Limited" RC

On to the second half...

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
jjj7880 said:
All you have to do is buy the case, take the blasters to Wal-Mart and exchange them for store credit... 20 boxes = $10 each = $200 Wal-Mart Credit. All blaster boxes are wal-marts and the upc codes match up.

Sounds awful shady to do that... :shock:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
More than halflway through the break...still nothing noteworthy (other than ones listed in my last post)...6 boxes to go...

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
Where are these thing at Blowout? I looked and couldn't find them.

They were on sale during the Nationals as a "show special". It is not available now.

It's a fun rip for $59 I guess if you like to just rip...but don't expect anything better than a jersey card as the "case hit".

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Well, after 15 boxes, I finally received the "case hit"...a shiny, green, white...Kellen Clemens jersey...woo hoo...now, I can open the rest of the boxes in total relaxation!

Members online

Latest posts