Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett ALWAYS has problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I hadn't visited Beckett's site in a long time. Layout is confusing, often buggy, inconsistent search results, etc.

Went there last night to look for a couple things I couldn't find elsewhere, and found the same old story. Server errors, extended times searching, results without dealers... just a PITA. Tried again this morning, same thing.

I've never experienced a website anywhere with this level/frequency of issues. Just downright bad...

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
They might be the only site that is running slower for me than it did a decade ago.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
When doing card searches on Beckett.com to always use the main page search bar. If you try to use the search bar on a page you've already started a search on its super slow.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
I can't even get the main page now. licks balls because I have a 20 day grading order due today.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Is BGS sufficient to sustain the magazine and website? I'm sure they're on a relatively skeleton crew, perhaps operating at a break-even cost basis between advertising, subscriptions,and newsstand sales...

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I called to ask for help with the order I was trying to place. The guy wanted to argue with me and insisted that it was working. The language barrier wasn't helping, but regardless it 's a complete cluster...

saraceno21

Oct 18, 2012
Also, why don't they confirm that they received your BGS order? I mailed them an order and I show it was signed for but it's been over a month and they haven't updated my account yet.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I use it every day and it works perfectly fine for me. I am on it right now. Not sure what I am doing differently - I actually have a fairly older laptop. Definitely not perfect, but still the best place to find information on cards if you are a player collector. The only thing I have ever had trouble with is uploading images. That has never worked for me.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Took this pic last summer in Missouri.
I thought someone with better photoshop skills than myself might be able to use their imagination to enhance the photo. ;)

David

10174_639072369442180_1939345138_n_zpsf3b15e9a.jpg

Members online

Latest posts