Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

razor metal base have hit ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I bought the ones i wanted when they were up earlier in the day, lol. Any idea why they were removed and now back up? Doesn't seem to be anything different about them.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, very interesting way of doing it. With them so easily accessible for a certain price, I wonder how the market will see them.

I think the SMART thing to do would be release a first wave at $5.00 for about 100 of them, then keep going up in increments.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
aw00d05 said:
$5 no thanks...

Agreed!

And the centering on some of them look pretty bad!

Imagine getting this?

brian_matusz_razor_baseball_draft.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
im not really sure how having these at a 30 day auction is going to effect future values. I picked up a few but actually wish i hadnt but o well. 1000 seems like a lot though

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
mredsox89 said:
I bought the ones i wanted when they were up earlier in the day, lol. Any idea why they were removed and now back up? Doesn't seem to be anything different about them.

the shipping was wrong

he wanted it to be $2.99 shipping no matter how many cards you bought

the old auctions would charge a dollar extra per

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
They look nice. But, I think the subtitle "Similar to Chromium" makes it feel like a wannabe. That said, I'll probably stay away from the base at $5 per and wait for parallels and autos.

Alex

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
ahh, i see that he only charge me 2.99 in the invoice he sent earlier. I'll get payment out now then. Any predictions on how many out of the 1000 sell for each player?

I bought a Weeks and an Alonso for the PC, and an Alvarez and a Wieters for future. Any ideas on pricing for the non auto's parallels and the autos?

Members online

Latest posts