Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know if this is real?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
That's a tough one. On the one hand, it's in almost too-nice shape except for the damage, and the front looks extremely smooth with nice gloss. And the back looks like real newsprint kind of paper backing, similar to the one Leaf card I own, but it shows wrinkles that don't come through to the front, though that isn't a dealbreaker. The quality of the colors looks too bright and nice, but then there's the way the pink tint on the face extends up into the cap under the shadow of the bill, which a fake card might not capture. I'm not familiar with reprint sets, but if there are any it would be worth seeing if they have "reprint" marked anywhere on them. When reprints are tried to be passed off as real, there's often a telltale scuffing to remove that marking, as if.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I would go with not real because of the white and the shading.

But it's impossible to know without better scans or in person

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Thanks guys. I kind of figured but for just over 10$ I figured what the hell.
Here is a picture of a psa 7

It looks like the logo on the hat is fuzzy in the one I got compared to this one.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364265330.464894.jpg

Members online