Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pasts few weeks worth of mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This is a mix of purchases, group break cards, and cards from the upper echelon thread

The Zims are from the upper echelon thread and the Davis is a 1/1 i won for $13 from a poorly listed auction that had two printing plates with it as well. Unfortunately ill be selling it since he wont be back with the Skins. :(

zims-davis_zpsebf2ee6f.jpg

I had been meaning to pick up more Harper and Stras before the season started. Didnt get as much as i would have liked but im happy. I also have a 11 BC Harper auto incoming.
harperslabs_zpse36dd150.jpg

harpstras_zpsbfa46a1f.jpg

As some of you may know ive been collecting slabbed auto rcs. I was able to add a few that im very happy with. Also added a Fred Merkle to the PC. Ive always enjoyed his story.

slabs1_zpsa9170fec.jpg

slabs2_zpsf247995e.jpg

merklebanks_zps5a4d6b06.jpg

National Treasures pickups/group breaks, i actually own 4 of the 6 Stubbs button but the 4th is coming in from Taiwan. The last two are on Ebay but have high BINs and neither are willing to budge on their prices too much.

stubbs_zps8b1625ad.jpg

petereiser_zps1a214753.jpg

NTlot3_zps9f72eb9e.jpg

NTlot2_zpsee3c7a24.jpg

NTlot1_zps5b8a92a8.jpg

Thanks for looking

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
This is a mix of purchases, group break cards, and cards from the upper echelon thread

The Zims are from the upper echelon thread and the Davis is a 1/1 i won for $13 from a poorly listed auction that had two printing plates with it as well. Unfortunately ill be selling it since he wont be back with the Skins. :(

zims-davis_zpsebf2ee6f.jpg

I had been meaning to pick up more Harper and Stras before the season started. Didnt get as much as i would have liked but im happy. I also have a 11 BC Harper auto incoming.
harperslabs_zpse36dd150.jpg

harpstras_zpsbfa46a1f.jpg

As some of you may know ive been collecting slabbed auto rcs. I was able to add a few that im very happy with. Also added a Fred Merkle to the PC. Ive always enjoyed his story.

slabs1_zpsa9170fec.jpg

slabs2_zpsf247995e.jpg

merklebanks_zps5a4d6b06.jpg

National Treasures pickups/group breaks, i actually own 4 of the 6 Stubbs button but the 4th is coming in from Taiwan. The last two are on Ebay but have high BINs and neither are willing to budge on their prices too much.

stubbs_zps8b1625ad.jpg

petereiser_zps1a214753.jpg

NTlot3_zps9f72eb9e.jpg

NTlot2_zpsee3c7a24.jpg

NTlot1_zps5b8a92a8.jpg

Thanks for looking

Very nice cards. That T205 gave me a boner.

Members online