Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What ONE CARD would you trade your entire current collection for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I was thinking about this today. It would be kind of neat to consolidate everything into one card.

The rules are simple. It has to be a card. And it can only be one. And you can't keep anything - everything you currently own goes out the door.

I would probably trade my Heritage sets for a nice high grade '52 Mantle. The value would probably be similar and it would be a whole lot easier to keep around.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I could like, buy more in the future, right?

Probably the Price Super Auto. It was on the bay for a very high BIN, don't know if it sold or not. I think my whole collection is worth about that anyway, but still. Even then I don't know. I kinda like my PC, even if it is deficient in super high end.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
None. Its not about value to me. I like the variety, the history, the memory of where I got the card, etc. There are lots of "one" cards I would want...the high grade 52 Mantle, the Wagner, etc. etc. But no one card is worth my collection to ME. Dollar wise on eBay, sure. But not to me.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1887 Old Judge Cap Anson in uniform. Would be nice to clear up the space!

1887OldJudgeUniform.jpg

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Oooooh, good question!

It'd have to be something I could sell immediately. I wouldn't care to begin a new card collection, so essentially it'd be the amount enticing enough to abandon my collection and collecting cards altogether. Would want to recoup the approx $ I've spent plus "sell" my time investment... and I'm also creating a lifestyle change. It'd take me a while to come up with a number but it's definitely north of $25K.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
2006 Elite Chad Greenway Black Status auto 1/1

The values don't come close to matching up, but I'd do it without thinking twice

Tyler McEver

Mar 24, 2013
I don't have a completed set but I would trade my cards in my collection for a Cam Newton 1/1 superfractor auto or a 6 way of HOFer's.

Members online

Latest posts