Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not sure what Milwaukee is up to here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
He had a very good spring with the phillies...

That's what I heard, and he's the model of consistancy. Much like GoGo used to be. Problem is, Yuni won't get any better; and while his average pop and contact are steady, his fielding will only get worse, and it was terrible to begin with. Plus, he's simultaneously the human rally killer and sustainer; it's just never to the benefit the Brewers.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
So, is Segura definitely the man in Milwaukee, assuming adequate performance (decent D and at least a .250 avg)?

Yeah I think he'd have to struggle pretty mightily to lose that spot any time soon. Should be given all the time he needs. Having a good spring

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Yuni was signed because Taylor Green is injured and headed for the DL. Bobby Crosby was released, Alex Gonzalez is playing 1B and Donnie Murphy couldn't catch a cold at SS. I hope Segura hits so Yuni is an overpaid cheerleader.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts