Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there room for Trout prices to go higher?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
So, what do you think?

I had this discussion with a friend the other day. Honestly, with how ridiculous his prices are right now, I think you would have to be selling everything. The ceiling can't be that much higher, can it?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I agree with others, anything is possible. The question is what he needs to do for that to happen. IMO it's far more likely he underperforms the level needed to increase prices although I hope he does...

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
pros- young, white, media darling = gets on every highlight reel. will play 20 more games this year
cons- basestealing frequency and defensive aggression could lead to injury. law of averages could hurt him. pitchers adjusting etc etc

I think the biggest problem is he probably needs his power numbers to go up... he could have 5 more steals next year,dozen more walks, and the same level of defensive mastery but what people say "seen it before". I don't think consistency will drive it up from where its already at.

I would sell but I cant blame anyone for keeping.

Members online

Latest posts