Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout/Bryce Harper...Who would you rather have on you're team?

Who would you have on your team?

• Mike Trout

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bryce Harper

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I agree with everybody here when they say Harper. If you look at what Trout did last year, a significant portion of it came from physical ability alone whereas with Harper, it came from determination and drive. Once Bryce ages up a tad, I honestly think he has Mickey Mantle potential.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I'm really surprised at so many people choosing Harper.
Sure, he has off-the-charts potential, but Trout is already arguably the game's best player.

I think many of you are using the prospector's mindset of potential.
Whereas, if you asked the non-collecting but hardcore baseball fan, or the majority of baseball experts, they'd most likely choose Trout, a proven superstar.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Right now, Trout no question. If we're looking into the future, it's still hard to go against Trout after he proved at Major League level that he can be a 30/50 player (can he do it again?), but Harper has a shot to pass him if the prophecy comes to fruition.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Trout.

I don't worry a smidge about Trout's Off the field stuff messing up his advancement and while it's not a BIG concern with Harper, I think it's more likely than it is with Trout...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts