Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying from Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm looking at buying a ~$800 card from a seller in Canada. He says he ships by Xpresspost for $15, with a tracking number. Has anyone had experience with this? Do you have to fill out customs paperwork or pay duty or anything?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm looking at buying a ~$800 card from a seller in Canada. He says he ships by Xpresspost for $15, with a tracking number. Has anyone had experience with this? Do you have to fill out customs paperwork or pay duty or anything?

What Dave said. It's shipped Via UPS to you post office and then USPS delivers it to your house.

I did not have to sign for my package I got via xpresspost even though it said I should have. But to cover the seller from eBay you will have to.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I'm from Canada and i'm always using Registered or Xpresspost for high end / higher value items when the buyer is a US resident. Never had any bad experience.

Members online