Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanna see my Whitey? Well Im a gonna show ya!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Been slowly putting together a PC of Whitey Ford. Been sticking with low #rd, good condition vintage, autos, and I especially love patches. Take a look and let me know what ya think.
1of3 2of3
1of3.jpg 2of3.jpg 4of10.jpg56 bowman.jpg1960 topps.jpg

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
world series.jpg

21 total cards, had to move a few a while back when I was in a tight spot but hopefully they make it back someday. Always looking for more! Enjoy!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Beautiful Prime Cuts Whitey Ford patch! Where did you get it? Also Thanks for showing the Collection, Whitey is one of the Many under appreciated Hofer.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you need this?

whitey.jpg

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Beautiful Prime Cuts Whitey Ford patch! Where did you get it? Also Thanks for showing the Collection, Whitey is one of the Many under appreciated Hofer.

Picked up the 1/3 and 2/3 within weeks of eachother on eBay shortly after the product released (2005) never have seen the 3/3 but would love to find it. Pulled the sweet spot in 2005 also and would love to add more of those.
[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION]- yes I would enjoy adding the ball. Is it inscribed or hand #rd?

Members online