Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice stuff still walks into the store (astros and Griffey)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
One of the best things about owning a store is the things that walk through the door for you to buy.

Attachments

• 2013-03-26 15.05.48.jpg
    2013-03-26 15.05.48.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
2013-03-26-15.06.21.jpg

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Nice stuff, but on the flipside I don't think I could handle the dozens of people that come in with 80s/90s crap and get pissed when you don't want to buy it for every one person that comes in with something cool.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I'd drop $120 on it in a heartbeat if I wasn't in the process of buying a house. I expect this to happen repeatedly over the next two months lol

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Nice stuff, but on the flipside I don't think I could handle the dozens of people that come in with 80s/90s crap and get pissed when you don't want to buy it for every one person that comes in with something cool.

They're usually parents with plastic shopping bags from the few times I've seen it...it's fun to watch the subtle cringe at the sight

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
They're usually parents with plastic shopping bags from the few times I've seen it...it's fun to watch the subtle cringe at the sight

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Happens to me at work atleast once a week. Someone hears me talk about cards in the break room. Then they say they used to collect. I ask what years and the say late 80's and most of 90's. I say very nice. And never say anything again. Then the next week they bring me in a walmart bag of cards, yup just in the bag and nothing else.

I take the bag and look thru it and then give it back to them and tell them to list it on Craigslist for about 10 bucks including the bag. Then they don't talk to me for a few weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts