Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

received my first neg feedback after 1160 positive feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
sold a lot of 40 vintage snapback hats which were listed in good overall condition and the few that had obvious flaws I listed the damage. buyer gets them and sends me a message that a few were a little dirty. I responded that the majority of the hats are 20+ years old and I felt that they were good condition for their age. I offered him a refund on the 6 hats he said were dirty if he wanted to send them back or id give him a partial refund of $1 each if he still wanted them. he chose the $6 partial refund and that was that. Or so I thought, until this morning when he still decides to leave me negative feedback for item not as described. :mad:

I'm over it

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
sold a lot of 40 vintage snapback hats which were listed in good overall condition and the few that had obvious flaws I listed the damage. buyer gets them and sends me a message that a few were a little dirty. I responded that the majority of the hats are 20+ years old and I felt that they were good condition for their age. I offered him a refund on the 6 hats he said were dirty if he wanted to send them back or id give him a partial refund of $1 each if he still wanted them. he chose the $6 partial refund and that was that. Or so I thought, until this morning when he still decides to leave me negative feedback for item not as described. :mad:

I'm over it
Its overly pathetic when someone leaves neg for no reason.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Update: he said he thought about it, and admits he overreacted and he'll revise feedback.

Still staying on my blocked list

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I gave him a deal in the first place, I wanted $200 and sold to him for $150. I made like $1 per hat.

Latest posts