Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jan-March eBay Bucks thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I always enjoy these threads and I didn't see one started for this quarter so here it is. How much ya got? and What do you plan on using them for?

I've got $70.21

I plan on using it to go toward either a nice T206 for the vintage PC or a Dylan Bundy/Bubba Starling chrome auto that I need to complete my 2011 Draft auto set.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have a whole $0.40. I opened more boxes than normal these past 3 months, and there really wasn't much on eBay that I wanted and I think I spent more on shipping the last 3 months than I did on the actual items lol

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
$26.65 for me. Didn't buy many cards but the ones I got were big.

Hoping to use it towards the Topps Blacks I need, 90s Mariners high end, or completing a certain rainbow I'm going for from 2013 Heritage.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
With the bonus yesterday I crossed the $50 for the first time in a few years. I like getting 5% way more than 2%. About 2.5x more.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I'm at $15. I have gotten more into selling off what I have preferably for profit :) so not sure what I am gonna buy yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts