Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Premier Football 1 Box Break -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Stopped by shop today to get some Topps Chrome Football but saw they had premier. Weak as water I folded after I looked at one of the packs opened and thought this stuff looked awesome, so decided to take a risk and try my luck with one box. Guess I can buy the kids groceries next week...until then bread and water...j/k

Base Card: Braylon Edwards /99
braylon_edwards_base_42of99.jpg

Rookie Auto: Keith Rivers /199
08_Premier_Auto_RC_Keith_Rivers_77of199_front.jpg

Premier Stitchings: Gold Version Bo Jackson "AU" Auburn Tigers Patch 15/15
bo_jackson_stitchings_gold_UA_s15of15.jpg

Braylon Edwards Triple Patch (1clr/2clr/2clr) /50
braylon_edwards_triple_patch_22of50.jpg

Vital Signs Auto of Colt Brennan /35
08_Premier_VS_Auto_Colt_Brennan_26of35_front.jpg

Seahawks Triple Patch Hasselbeck/Tatupu/Branch /25
seahawks_triple_patch_23of25.jpg

and

Premier Quad Jersey Rookie Signature Matt Ryan /60
08_Premier_Quad_Jsy_Auto_RC_Matt_Ryan_58of60_front.jpg

Pretty nice I guess...

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
wow that was a great box. Nice pulls! Here's hoping that Ryan has a good week so you can cash in

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Nice hit on the Ryan

and hopefully for you - people are still paying ridiculous prices for Brennan - if thats the case then that's a great break!

Since this is the first break of the product I've seen - I have to say It's a bit dissapointing that just about every UD product is starting to look the same....and coulda at least put a picture of BO on the manufactured patch (unless i missed it) Oh well.....congrats on the good break!!!

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
rymflaherty said:
Nice hit on the Ryan

and hopefully for you - people are still paying ridiculous prices for Brennan - if thats the case then that's a great break!

Since this is the first break of the product I've seen - I have to say It's a bit dissapointing that just about every UD product is starting to look the same....and coulda at least put a picture of BO on the manufactured patch (unless i missed it) Oh well.....congrats on the good break!!!

The picture of bo is on the back...the colt should do ok.

I've liked the look of the premier in every sport this year so i had to try at least one but I agree for the most part every ud product seems very similar. This looks close to the icons product with slight tweak.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
What did the box set you back? I was at the shop yesterday and they had them for $265. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to see some broken before I do. I wish UD would can the manufactured patch idea, not a big fan of them and don't think they add value to the product.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
70Chip said:
What did the box set you back? I was at the shop yesterday and they had them for $265. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to see some broken before I do. I wish UD would can the manufactured patch idea, not a big fan of them and don't think they add value to the product.

Very close to that and had I not seen a pretty sweet jonathan stewart rc auto quad patch I may have gone for soemthing else.

The manufactered patches are tough but soem colelctors like em. EVen though I like bo and the raiders i sold it for quick $34

Carlos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts