Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sunday night the best time to end an ebay auction or what

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
have a few things to list, in the past i would list them sunday night i heard it was the best time? what yall ninjas do?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So far I have been ending mine on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. But those are my days off, so it works best for me, plus that's when I'm surfing eBay.

WaxPax

I've mostly have ended mine on Sunday's, but lately I've been leaning towards trying Friday. I mean how many times have you got a message from a buyer asking if they could pay after they get paid on Friday. So my thought is by starting a 7 day auction on a Friday night you get 2 paydays covered.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Sunday for sure! It seems that is when most people have a few hours to surf the net after eating dinner with the family and not going out late on friday or Saturday to party!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sunday and Friday have worked will for me. But I have even do a few for Monday and then the buyers tells me they will pay on Friday. I tell them of course that is OK :lol:

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
Fridays are great for the 2-payday thing, Sundays are good too.
It used to be a big thing to end on Sunday night but with all the mobile devices that people use I don't think that the day matters as much as it used to.

Members online