Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jackie Bradley Jr hat patch BV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Can someone tell me the Beckett book value on the JBJ hat patch /25 from 2011 Bowman? Thanks if you can. Just curious what it lists at, if anything (I know most rare items don't list a value). Also, it will prob go up in their next update, seeing how his stuff is hot now.

Card in question: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...70om1-n5SY/s800/bradleyjr.patch.hat.25.ns.jpg

[h=2]2011 Bowman USA Baseball Logo Patch #USA24 Jackie Bradley Jr.[/h]
Image Description Print Run Beckett Value Actions
no-image.jpg
2011 Bowman USA Baseball Logo Patch #USA24 Jackie Bradley Jr.
MEM
SER
25 n/a
Viewing records 1 - 1 of 1

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Do you think it would actually move much being a manufactured patch?

And your comment about beckett updating their prices actually made me laugh out loud.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Do you think it would actually move much being a manufactured patch?

And your comment about beckett updating their prices actually made me laugh out loud.

Agreed. But, I would recommend he sells this now. Those manufactured patches will do well with the hype going on now, but (because they are manufactured) will not hold value well. If you are looking to sell, sell NOW. If you are holding a JBJ PC then enjoy the card.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
The guy paid for the item and then filed an "item not as described case" against me, claiming: "I thought the card was autographed." I wrote back and asked, "Why did you think the card was autographed?" -- nowhere in the title, description, or picture, is the card represented as autographed. He writes back, "Because most of his USA cards are autographed." Seriously.

It's astonishing how many people buy cards before reading the title or ad details or even taking 1.5 seconds to look at the picture in the ad. If a person is too stupid to do these things, ebay should make them keep the card they bought.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
The guy paid for the item and then filed an "item not as described case" against me, claiming: "I thought the card was autographed." I wrote back and asked, "Why did you think the card was autographed?" -- nowhere in the title, description, or picture, is the card represented as autographed. He writes back, "Because most of his USA cards are autographed." Seriously.

It's astonishing how many people buy cards before reading the title or ad details or even taking 1.5 seconds to look at the picture in the ad. If a person is too stupid to do these things, ebay should make them keep the card they bought.

Mail it anyway, that is just buyer remorse

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

He might as well cancel the transaction.

If you accept returns, a buyer can return an item for any reason, including when they change their mind about a purchase—as long as the return meets the return requirements—for example, returning an item within your stated time frame, and meeting item condition requirements.

Creating your return policy

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I have spoken to Ebay about this issue and they have informed me that a buyer can return an item within the allocated return period for any reason to include buyer's remorse. Have you seen something different from them?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I have spoken to Ebay about this issue and they have informed me that a buyer can return an item within the allocated return period for any reason to include buyer's remorse. Have you seen something different from them?

No, that sucks that a buyer can use a return policy to do that despite the serious "bid is a contract" messaging though.

Members online