Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

None the less, he's still on the opening day roster.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
The Brewers have informed Khris Davis that he's made the Opening Day roster.

Davis earned the promotion after batting .276 with six home runs this spring. He won't see much playing time behind Ryan Braun, but the Brewers will carry him as a right-handed bat off the bench.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Love it, very underrated bat. Hope he gets some chances to proves himself. He has done nothing but rake in the minor leagues.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I think I'd rather him see every day action and be ready for an injury but we'll see I suppose. Looks ready for the chance for sure

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I think I'd rather him see every day action and be ready for an injury but we'll see I suppose. Looks ready for the chance for sure

The only person he would replace is Braun and even if Braun goes down Schafer would be the guy playing. I think he's destine to be a bench player for the Brewers unless they trade him. I could see him being a DH in the AL if he does well in Milwaukee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts