Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jarome Iginla is the Flames All Time point leader!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
He did it tonight with a goal against TB (Theo Fleury had held the record previously). If Jarome gets another point tonight he will be the Flames all time point leader. If/when that happens i will update the thread!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Jarome Iginla Ties T Fleury as Flames All Time point leader!

Yeaahhhhhhhhhh Baby!!!!

Iggy just did it!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Im typing this out in my car, sitting in the drive thru at Tim Hortons grabbing a coffee.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Jarome Iginla Ties T Fleury as Flames All Time point leader!

WoooHoooooo!!!

Iggy scores another goal, his 400th of his career :!:

Hes having an awesome night, 4 points!!!

That ties the game at 5-5.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
TB just scored :lol:

This game is insane, its now 6-5 and the 3rd period is only 3 minutes old

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
great game for Iginla but no so great for Kipper.

the Lightning beat the Pens 8-2 earlier this season. apparently they only win if they score 8 goals.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
great game for Iginla but no so great for Kipper.

the Lightning beat the Pens 8-2 earlier this season. apparently they only win if they score 8 goals.

Yeah TB played good, Kipper let in 5, Curtis McElhinney let in 2 and one empty night.

Some TB players did good too...

Mark Recchi had 5 assists

Vincent Lecavalier and Martin St Louis both had 2 goals and an assist. Steven stamkos had a goal an an assist and played pretty well i thought.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
imac220 said:
I always have been a fan of Jarome. I hear that he is a great guy, on and off the ice.

He may just be the BEST off the ice. I have seen this guy stand around for hours signing autos. He signs multiples and makes sure everyone gets at least one auto. He'll also stand around and make "small talk" with the fans after the games as well.

Members online