Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************SUNDAY Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Happy Easter Everyone...
I think the Easter Bunny musta dropped 2 20's out on the sidewalk here this morn' hope I can find the owner.......hehe

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Happy Resurrection Sunday to all!! going to eat breakfast and then kick off the Easter egg hunt for the girls. We are going to my brothers house for family dinner at 2.

Have a great day everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Happy Easter gents! Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys some time with family and/or friends!

Speaking of opening day and baseball games, I'm going to the Cleveland Indians v NY Yankees game in Cleveland a week from Tuesday with some clients from NY. Can't wait.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

This guy was always entertaining, and a heck of a hitter:

0a7d78dd-4c37-411e-aea8-8acabe6a84c8_zps42875578.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys and happy Easter!!

Olivia found all her eggs and her two baskets (one from grandma).

Olivia also has a big thank you to Michael Stepper!! Will post some scans later.

I also had a mistery benefactor from OR send me a couple cards yesterday...:)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Wow, I am not sure what to say about this. Today is Easter, and typically it falls on the first Sunday in April which makes today obviously not your normal Easter Sunday. But what really surprised me, is that Google decided to put Cesar Chavez on it's search page. Kudos to Google for recognizing such a Valiant Warrior in the Equal Rights movement for Latinos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts