Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone having trouble logging into million dollar challenge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Is the site down? I've tried every password I've ever used and nothing.....requested an email to change password and nothing...anyone else?

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Just woke up, email from them still never showed up so I clicked the reset password and entered my email again and nothing.....i wonder if its down for site maintenance or something?

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I tried again this morning to request password info and I get nothing. I've literally requested it probably 10 times and nothing.....is the username the email and then @.... or just the name? so frustrating...i should have a file somewhere with all my passwords lol

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I got in....i cleared my cache and cookies....guess i hadn't done that in a while!

How do you select a player though? I don't have the ability to select anyone from my roster....does it actually start today?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
it took me a long time to figure that out too.
goto where it says welcome and your name and then select my streaks and you should see it. Click on the card and select when you want the streak to start

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
thank you. also really nice they let you have three going at once! Didnt realize that when i was signing up.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
thank you. also really nice they let you have three going at once! Didnt realize that when i was signing up.

Did you start any? I picked Adam Dunn today and tomorrow Jason Kipnis

here are all my players
Andre Ethier
Jayson Werth
Pablo Sandoval
Mike Trout
Mike Trout
Mike Trout
Jurickson Profar
Allen Craig
Manny Machado
Mark Teixeira
Ryan Zimmerman
Dustin Pedroia
Jason Kipnis
Jason Kipnis
Paul Goldschmidt
Mark Teixeira
Edwin Encarnacion
Miguel Montero
Dustin Pedroia
Justin Upton
Garrett Jones
Adam Dunn
Giancarlo Stanton
Jay Bruce
Albert Pujols
Albert Pujols

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I did three for today and I chose harper, braun, aoki for today.

you can do three streaks and it does not cost more or anything....you should do three!

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
does it say NA next to the date? If so, its because none of those players have a game. I never thought about what happens if you have a streak going, and your players are injured or no games. Do you lose automatically? I have plenty of players, but just curious what would happen.

Members online

Latest posts