Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Chrome Orange/Purple Refractor 1/1s? Mailday.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
These should be interesting to hang on to . . . or to throw up for a BO and see what happens.

20130401_094610_zps47c5b555.jpg

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Yes someone cut up some sheets with supers, purples and oranges. We've had a couple threads about it here.

Someone's trying to flip a poorly cut Super on the 'bay right now.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Oh, I'm aware. It's just a neat couple of cards to see. Not sure if I should hold or try to move. Likely holding the Singletons with the rest of my "stash" of Singletons. . . after all, looking at them a lot gives me the munchies. Gattis..we'll see what he does. If unlicensed stuff of Puig moves like wildfire, licensed but unreleased stuff of Gattis should be interesting.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Unpublished cards are the holy grail... I'm thinking of the Reggie Oriole card from (I believe) '77.

With that said I wouldn't think this would be a card one would flip!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
If I were a Braves fan, perhaps not. But I'm anything but a Braves fan.

I like Singleton from the time he was a Phils prospect. First guy I haven't ditched after he loses the red pinstripes. Still hoping for good things after the pot suspension.

Members online