Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got in my card I over paid for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
This was the card I had mentioned before that I really wanted but knew I would be overpaying. Still got it for less than I originally thought it was going to cost.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364839842.252731.jpg
2005 zenith Sean Taylor 3 color patch /100

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
He was my favorite college player of all time, was hoping he'd end up on the raiders. So sad his life was takin from him so young.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Very nice card Jeff. Taylor was one of the best and its a shame we didn't get to see his whole career.

I think [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION] collects him and would appreciate this card

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Very nice card Jeff. Taylor was one of the best and its a shame we didn't get to see his whole career.

I think @Card Magnet collects him and would appreciate this card

You are correct.

Very nice pickup! One of my favorite players from one of my favorite sets.

It's a shame Sean Taylor didn't sign autographs for any of the card companies before his death. I'm not going to ask what you paid, but I'm sure if it seemed high, it wasn't "overpaying" since some of his game used cards, especially rarer and prime, can get pretty high.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
You are correct.

Very nice pickup! One of my favorite players from one of my favorite sets.

It's a shame Sean Taylor didn't sign autographs for any of the card companies before his death. I'm not going to ask what you paid, but I'm sure if it seemed high, it wasn't "overpaying" since some of his game used cards, especially rarer and prime, can get pretty high.

$45

Members online