Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Emerald No Name on front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Are these pretty common? I checked Ebay for some completed listings and did not find a lot. What I did find did not sell very well with the exception of a few of the earlier ones. Anyone know the approximate odds of pulling these are?

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I pulled two Burnett and a scrub. Figured they are just a printing mistake and haven't tried to sell them.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Are these pretty common? I checked Ebay for some completed listings and did not find a lot. What I did find did not sell very well with the exception of a few of the earlier ones. Anyone know the approximate odds of pulling these are?

I pulled two Burnett and a scrub. Figured they are just a printing mistake and haven't tried to sell them.

Yea tip the cards and you will see the name is actually there but the foil is missing.
I had about 10 base cards and 3 emarlds the same way.

You could list them but they are not hot printing mistakes though

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
I got dozens out of a hobby box.. Bundy, machado, trout, etc. If you list it with a hyped up description, they'll sell... I'd like to complete a whole set!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This seems like cards from the 90's. If you put them away and post in a year or 2 as EBAY 1 of 1.

Like I said the name is there if you tip it you will see it. But the foil is missing.
I tried to sell mine when they first came out and no on bought them

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts