Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Start to My New Collection (Patches)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I have been focusing on my new collection since December, but have tried to be selective and cost conscious during my search. Basically, I am only trying to keep my collection to patches /35 or less and trying my best to keep them HOF or Future HOFers (Slipped with a few: Upton, Johnson). Albeit, nothing too high-end at all, but some very nice looking cards. Hopefully I will be able to pick up a few nicer pieces in the coming months. Out of the 12 cards below, 8 are /6 or less. Thanks for looking!

shxaU7W.jpg

/20
jAcP1Fr.jpg

/35
IF1E2n3.jpg

/5
kZ5Wc7w.jpg

/6
oSfhpLf.jpg

/5
QsWde2x.jpg

/35

iOv6A24.jpg

1/1
VhXIRtv.jpg

/6
HematF7.jpg

/5
B6Uyp9O.jpg

/5
NrlNDlO.jpg

/5
1bVN3bw.jpg

Unnumbered (Does not exactly fit my collection, but nice patch)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Woah woah, not enough room for another patch collector ;)
On a more serious note that is awsome man and like Dan said great start. Yes the Johnson and Upton throw it off a bit but great patches either way. Good stuff!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Thanks guys! Yea, I eventually plan to move the Upton and Johnson in time. Hopefully I can add a few high profile cards in the coming months, I always just have a hard time convincing myself to spend more than $150-200 on a card.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Outstanding start so far and great job! The UD Heroes is my favorite of the bunch. Great Seeing more patch collections being posted :)

Thanks! That is definitely one of my favorite as well. Your thread yesterday actually sparked my creation of this thread. Loved your pickups!

Members online

Latest posts