Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Podcast comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
A few months ago, Gilmo and Beefy interviewed me on the FCB podcast, to discuss prospects. It never aired.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
A few months ago, Gilmo and Beefy interviewed me on the FCB podcast, to discuss prospects. It never aired.

Beause it was a bad podcast.

Audio levels were off, content was jumbled... ect.

Beefy just does not have the time these days. Freaking kids.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Tim - I was surprised to hear that Drabek wasn't in your best investment list. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those cards got you the best Football cards in your collection didn't they?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
What does the board want to hear that wasn't covered?

After our recording, we realized we didn't talk about opening week and the upcoming baseball season!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Well, no, on the Podcast, you and Chris agreed with each other while your moderator "yes"ed along.

I feel that if the Chrome is already out, an elite, sterling or leaf is not a bad pick up afterwards as it is most likely undervalued compared to the chrome. To me, this is whats being argued....not that if a chrome comes out later that you should be glad you're holding the other stuff....I feel that in that situation the current value of a Sterling or Elite or Leaf WOULD drop.

Members online

Latest posts