Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is anyone doing the million chase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I have been trying to do it and on the 2nd I picked zimmerman and trout. They both got a hit on the 3rd so my count went to 1. Then they both got a hit yesterday and now my count instead of being 2 thy are both gone and the count is 0. Why is that? I had them both under the streak 1.
This has to be the most confusing thing Topps has ever done....

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Each caard can only be used once, so those cards only counted for 2nd. You needed to pick new cards for the 3rd

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
No, what I think he's saying is that you can only use each player once total.
right. And i picked 2 players. in the first slot i picked them. It said for the 2 players hitting streak 1 yesterday. Then i check and seen they both got a hit again and now the count is gone and so are the names. Even though they have a 2 game hitting streak now. but the cards are still listed. i did pick a player for the first game he didnt get a hit and now his card is gone. But these 2 players have a 2 game hitting streak and the name is gone but the card is still there.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Each caard can only be used once, so those cards only counted for 2nd. You needed to pick new cards for the 3rd

Totally untrue. I've used the same players already on more than one day. I honestly think its just a system glich. The other day my streak didn't get updated till mid morning. I would message them on facebook or twitter because their "help" section/email is useless. See what happens as the day progresses, it may get corrected.

But you most certainly can use the same player over and over, I've already done it.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Totally untrue. I've used the same players already on more than one day. I honestly think its just a system glich. The other day my streak didn't get updated till mid morning. I would message them on facebook or twitter because their "help" section/email is useless. See what happens as the day progresses, it may get corrected.

But you most certainly can use the same player over and over, I've already done it.
yea something is goofy here. There system is crazy. I dont think they thought this out to well.

Site seems to be down. Cant log in or anything. I think they realized they were not ready for the promo. Twitter was saying you can use the same player more than once, wich conflicts what they said earlier....Again very confusing...Anyone else able to log in now???

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
i can't log in. it says an internal error has occurred. This is something so simple, how could they screw this up?

If you could NOT use the same guy more than once, you would need hundreds and hundreds of codes if you wanted to play for the entire season. These code's would've actually sold well had they been more specific with instructions, rules, and the site been more user friendly.

Total joke.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
they should just scrap the streak promo and start giving out autos and other cards at random. whoever they hired to do this streak promotion appears to have dropped the ball. they claimed that before the season started you could instantly win autographed cards when entering your codes yet out of over 100 codes, I never won one and I've never heard of anybody winning one. Also, there were never any of the autographed cards listed on ebay which I found strange since in the past there would be tons of the Diamond Die-Cuts and the 2012 die-cuts listed even though they weren't live yet.
Also, did anybody else notice that on the cards you pull from packs it says you need a 57 game streak to win the million but on the site it says you need 60 games.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
it is working for me but it is just screwed up. Like i said the 2 players i picked poped off the list and i picked another player today and that seems to have left the list too.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this company is a complete joke. They don't care if the people that buy their product are happy because they know we'll just keep doing it no matter what they produce. The worst part is that there are people that defend Topps as if they're doing a good job.

Thankfully, I have not experienced players disappearing from my roster. But my streaks are not up to date. I reached the 5 game milestone yesterday and qualify for the first prize.....I'm dying to see when it actually ships.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this company is a complete joke. They don't care if the people that buy their product are happy because they know we'll just keep doing it no matter what they produce. The worst part is that there are people that defend Topps as if they're doing a good job.

Thankfully, I have not experienced players disappearing from my roster. But my streaks are not up to date. I reached the 5 game milestone yesterday and qualify for the first prize.....I'm dying to see when it actually ships.
Did it say streak (5) ?

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Nope....they are all still on yesterday's numbers....I just can't fathom that a multi million dollar company is doing the updates manually....why wouldn't the system just manually update every day like mlb.com does?

It's now 10:15 and still no update...to streaks. Do you still have people missing from your roster?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
well, they are missing from the list but i see the cards are still there. Also i see some cards were changed. When I put in the codes i didnt get and Pujols but now i see I have 2 and I am missing 2 other names...

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
so strange...my streaks have not been updated today. im going to post on BO to see if anyone else having same issue. doesnt seem like many are playing on here

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
What stinks is i picked Mike Trout to start on the 3rd, Since then he has a 4 game hitting streak but Topps took the name away aftre he got a 2 game streak.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I'm missing a bunch of players. If they don't get a hit, you lose them from your roster? WTH? I had BJ Upton and Chris Davis among others, and now they're gone. I only have 4 players left. How can you continue a streak if they take away your players? My best streak was only 3 games so far.

Members online