Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its Better To Say "OH WELL "Than " WHAT IF."...............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I Tried.................:(

:eek: 1998 Score Traded Showcase Ken Griffey Jr Artist Proof 1 1 13 PSA 8 PWCC | eBay

Seller should have Changed his info after I told him about another set out there, Hope the winner knows its not the ONLY 1

scorexx.jpg

Last edited:

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Bright side is that you have a copy of that card.

Not that it matters with such a rare card, but its still interesting that the third place bid is only a third of the final value.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Bright side is that you have a copy of that card.

Not that it matters with such a rare card, but its still interesting that the third place bid is only a third of the final value.

NO THE OTHER GUY HAS A COPY OF THAT CARD........hehe

woulda been sweet, I think I know Whom mighta got it

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Well Well I see after my email to Cardpedia they updated it
1998 Score Rookie/Traded is a 270-card, single-series set. Despite the name, the set features very few rookies and only a handful of traded players. The first 50 cards in the set, which are all of veteran players, are short-printed and seeded one per pack.
Paul Konerko signed 500 cards which were also randomly seeded into packs.
The only notable Rookie Card in the set is Magglio Ordonez.
Even though they are numbered as 1/1, two sets of Artist's Proof 1 of 1s exist.

Gracecollector not sure if this was both retail/hobby stuff
my guess would be a set was made for replacements set and backdoored

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
That was quite a jump in the last 10 seconds...:eek:

yes it was............. I thought maybe it would go a good 700, but figured better add a lil more incase of some crazy bidding at the end, it did end up with a true collector so thats a good thing

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So you have one of these too? Hmm so I guess there has to be one retail and one hobby version? That's. crazy sale price... Just a lot of scratch for a card.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
After checking out Baseballcardpedia, the way I read it, there is a 1/1 Artist's Proof and a Showcase Artist's Proof 1/1.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
After checking out Baseballcardpedia, the way I read it, there is a 1/1 Artist's Proof and a Showcase Artist's Proof 1/1.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I too have read that over and over, I know that base cards of the Showcase Series has a Logo on the backs, AP's Have A Stamp on fronts, but Theses 1/1's are Both Identical to each other, you'd think they would differ in Someway???

And Of Course That Magic Reader doesnt help as no bar code on backs
pinnacle_zps94b2a9a3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts