Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Dahl sent to Extended Spring Training for attitude issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letsgoSkins

Jan 22, 2013
Dahl tweeted this a few minutes ago:

"In response to questions, I was sent to extended for missing a flight and for questions about attitude. I respect the Rockies decision and will continue to improve as a player, teammate, and as a person."

Someone mentioned on Blowout that he had thrown his bat and gotten into a scuffle with the manager after striking out for the 3rd time.

I am not a huge follower of his, have character/maturity issues been a problem in the past for him? What do you guys think this does to his prospect status? Pretty sure he is one of the highest selling players.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Just send Helton & Cuddy down there to talk to him and problem solved. Just a minor bump in the road.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I don't think Helton should be giving any kids advice about roads

Well played sir.

Sounds similar to Gary Sanchez a year or two back - hopefully he cleans up his act like Gary supposedly has done.

Dahl is still young and this is likely just a kid being a kid and the attitude will go away with time.

Latest posts