Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Middlebrooks 3 HRs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
And a double! :D :D

Show them if ya got them! (I'll have to get a scan of mine...nothing too high end)

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I'm LOVING this right now! This is the Red Sox we haven't seen in a few years, having fun, playing hard, aggresive baserunning, and stringing together hits. I can easily see Ellsbury with another 60+ SB year with Farrell running the club.

I have to ask...what happens with Iglesias when Stephen Drew is cleared to come back??? He's been playing awesome so far, and I would hate to see him go back to AAA.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Did you see that 2nd shot? Holy bomb of bombs. Tricky Dickey ain't so tricky.

It's great to see Boston shut those obnoxious Jays fans up.

On a side note: Iglesias got two more hits and Lester is dealing this year!

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Did you see that 2nd shot? Holy bomb of bombs. Tricky Dickey ain't so tricky.

It's great to see Boston shut those obnoxious Jays fans up.

On a side note: Iglesias got two more hits and Lester is dealing this year!
This doesn't surprise me at all, I predicted this at the end of last season. He has too good of stuff to pitch poorly two years in a row.

I can't stand the 'new wave' of Jays fans either....quite obnoxious but it won't take too long for them to go back into hiding if they have any more games like this one.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I'm LOVING this right now! This is the Red Sox we haven't seen in a few years, having fun, playing hard, aggresive baserunning, and stringing together hits. I can easily see Ellsbury with another 60+ SB year with Farrell running the club.

I have to ask...what happens with Iglesias when Stephen Drew is cleared to come back??? He's been playing awesome so far, and I would hate to see him go back to AAA.

Me too man. The talent and youth we have is amazing.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Good win for the Sox and love seeing Middlebrooks have a huge game like that. He has such a nice compact swing, but he generates some real quick bat speed. I honestly wasn't sure what he would do this season, after last years injury. I didn't know if that would effect him any, being a wrist injury...but any doubts have now been subsided. :)

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
:lol: please tell me that Red Sox fans are calling another group of fans obnoxious.
Have you seen/heard Jays fans this year?!

Heck, even during the game today there were Jays fans running on the field, throwing paper airplanes on the field, etc...Not to mention booing Farrell every time he stepped out of the dugout. Sure, might have been warranted the first or second time...but they kept doing it every inning. Half of the fans act like the team has already won a World Series this year.

Members online

Latest posts