Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What does 2 cards in 2 top-loaders in a 000 mailer weigh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone? I'm at work and NEED to print some shipping, and I left all the stuff at home.

Thanks.

Also, if anyone knows, what a BGS slab in a 000 mailer weighs, that too would be good to know (just not as crucial)

Thanks peeps.

MODS, please feel free to delete after I get the answer.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Less than 3oz. So it will be the same price as 1 card. I put 3oz on every package I send out. I think 3oz will cover up to 5-6 cards in toploaders. For a standard card in a BGS case will weigh 3.1oz - 3.3oz.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Less than 3oz. So it will be the same price as 1 card. I put 3oz on every package I send out. I think 3oz will cover up to 5-6 cards in toploaders. For a standard card in a BGS case will weigh 3.1oz - 3.3oz.
You should just go with a PWE for those BGS ones :eek:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
You should just go with a PWE for those BGS ones :eek:
+1

I've been on the receiving end of this. Basically a brick wrapped in paper and packing tape, complete with a black abrasion mark where it must have jammed in the sorting machine. No big deal. ;)

The mental midget who sent this also had the most obvious shill record (no, not BigBoyd) I've ever seen.

Members online

Latest posts