Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wow lucky today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
i went to my LCS to get a holder for my hat and saw they had some Gypsy queen. i got 4 packs and left. opene them up in the car and saw these. I know they are not the best but not bad for 4 packs...And no they didnt have my hat holder.
DIAMONDSCOTT_zpsad4557ce.jpg

ADAMSMATT_zps50028d18.jpg

GARCIAPARRANOMAR_zpsa1b5e8d1.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Very nice! 3 of the 4 hits in the last 4 packs.
there were still many packs left in the box. I was very happy for 2 things. #1 now i know he doesnt search his packs. And #2 he stud there and watched me pull the packs to make sure i didnt search or "feel" them up. I like this guy!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Ah, my bad. For some reason I read it as "last 4 packs." derp.
you read like I do. lol. I always grab random spots. Some people like to pick from certin spots. I useually grab from right stack and left and center. Atleast one from each and one from the second row. i never tust the top row or bottom row.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Is it me, or does Nomar look as though he's about to do the splits?

LOL. I have no clue what he is doing...

This photo is of Nomar making a play on and ball, it is where he was off the ground and throw some what across body to first base. I seen him to the this very same thing at Wrigley and his left leg was up near his chin when he made the throw. I was like what the hell was that, when I seen it live. He was jumping up out the way as someone was sliding into second base and he was trying to complete the double play too.
in this one the relic hides his other leg and i would think this would show he was off the ground on that throw too '

GARCIAPARRANOMAR_zpsa1b5e8d1.jpg

Last edited:

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
haha^^

where is this shop?
the shop is in marlton NJ he used to work in the shop at the morristown mall and quit and opened his own store. he is very honest and a good guy. There were so many scamers out there but they finally are all gone. One shop I went to once I pulled a Mays dual GU. When I went back into the shop I showed it to him. He got this funny look on his face and mumbled cool. Then looked at his friend with this funny look as if he was saying "I thought we checked these" I never went back to him and in a few months he was closed. But this shop I really like.

Members online