Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariano Rivera shows his true colors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Wow! Something you wouldn't expect these days. Ever, really. Never been a fan...because he's THAT good and he's a modern Yankee...but over the past couple years I've noticed that he's a really nice guy.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hate the Yanks, but Mariano has always seemed to be genuine. Outstanding gesture he's doing there.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i was lucky to be at columbia presbyterian hospital in new york on a day he visited the childrens hospital. very real genuine person.
he reallly takes his time when he signs something and his auto shows it. going to miss him.

Last edited:

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Best closer ever, and one of the classiest sports personalities in any era. Should be a unanimous hof inductee.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I have always hated the Yankees (with a passion) but I have always had a true admiration or Rivera, especially after what he said about Edgar Martinez. I honestly think he is going to be the first Yankee autograph I have in my collection (simply because I can't afford Gehrig).

Members online