Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Hope everyone had a Great weekend!

Nothing says Spring like the good weather we're supposed to have around here and checking out the MiLB local teams' schedules...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Expecting a nice, shiny mail day. Been awhile since I had one of those. Unfortunately, I'm putting in 14 hour days this week, so don't get to see em very soon.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture15804-funny-coffee-quotes1.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all.

Having RP issues with my fantasy teams. Either ineffectiveness or injury has left my bullpens hurting. Motte, Broxton, Axford...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Busy weekend with the fishing tourney and yesterday's day of chores and my newest cousins christening. Fishing trip was good I did what I needed to. Saw a couple really nice fish brought in. there was a 6.71lb Largie and a 7.4lb largie weighed in which was awesome! I had one between 3-4lb which I thought was gonna be pretty good until those came to the scale.

So far the Craigslist deal has been working out well too.. sold two more big items out of my cellar yesterday before going to the Christening. Got interest in another right now which should also go pretty quick.

Girls are on spring break so I'll be doing alot of stuff with them this week.. take them fishing, bike riding etc. weather permitting.

Have a great day everyone!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
To kiddies

So it seems Joe(muskiefan) and Florida Dave (69Metsfan) are to bust these days to stop by. :p

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

First real day at parks. Snowed all weekend but at least I'll stay now until layoff. Can't keep doing this... I need a real job.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys! Last day of my weekend. Thinking I might drink my coffee and finish reading my paper from yesterday then plug away some more at my to-do list.

Does anyone else ever get sick of the internet? And by that I mean more social media or parts of the internet where other people are involved. Lately I've been more aggravated at stupid people on Facebook than usual.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Finishing some homework this morning and will be finishing another paper this afternoon. It shouldn't be too bad. The only reason its taking me so long is reading the book. I just get tired too easily while reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts