Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seeking input on a Foles Certified Emerald auto 1/5 redemption I received today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I redeemed this last year around the beginning of December.

I'm leaning towards listing it with a crazy BIN/BO, but haven't decided if I want to do that, or wait until football season.
I guess my questions are....

(1) With the resigning of Vick will Foles see much playing time next year?
(2) Would you hold or sell?
(3) If sell, what kind of BIN/BO would you use?

Any input would be appreciated.
Not for trade at this time. It seems like every decent pull I had last year was in the form of a redemption, so I'm really leaning towards selling it now to justify to my other half the dollars I spent last year. LOL
David

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
It can't hurt to put it up for $750/NO and just see what offers come in.

Of course, it's a lock that Vick gets hurt or benched early enough in the season so some Xmas gifts could be paid for with it

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
And the Eagles also may select Geno Smith with the #4 overall pick and if that happens there is no way that Foles gets the starter role. Even if they don't take Smith, they are rumored to be hot after EJ Manuel as well. I like Foles, but I don't think he's going to be the long term and likely not even the short term solution at QB with this new front office.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Thanks for the input gentlemen.
I took your advice guys and listed it with a crazy BIN/BO.
Clint it is indeed a purdy card. The emerald green looks nice with the Eagles Green.
It should be interesting to see who the Eagles pick up in the draft. I watched Foles quite a bit last year and he actually looked pretty good.
Needless to say I hated seeing Vick resigned.
I'd really hate to see Foles stuck behind Vick and a new Rookie draft pick.
We shall see what happens.
Thanks again gents.
David

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
The BIN/BO is the way to go as Foles cards have been soft this off season. I wouldn't get too greedy though unless you're banking on Vick getting crushed like usual. Demand will only fall the longer he rides pine or is not traded. I personally think the guy could eventually be a Pro Bowl caliber QB and at worst an above average game manager. I don't understand why the team resigned Vick when he has not delivered the goods and seemingly gets hurt every few games. Chip should be familiar with Foles as both came out out the Pac-12. Doesn't sound like the Eagles have much interest in trading him as he offers cheap competition and capable backup for Vick. Andy Reid and the Chiefs supposedly tried before landing Alex Smith.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I was greedy during the season as a bought a Topps Rookie Premiere Auto before the first pre-season game for $15. I should have sold it for $100 right when Vick got hurt and he took over. I was declining offers, etc. and then ended up selling it for $53 right around the end of February when I had a feeling Vick would be back. I'm from the Philly area and I'm telling you now he won't be the starting QB and may be traded on draft day. I'm lucky I made out on the deal but not what I had hoped. I would run a 30 day BIN/BO and let it ride and if someone offers $350 for it, TAKE IT!

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
OK, call me crazy. (As I'm sure some of you already do) :p
After doing a little searching on Ebay to see what Foles cards were selling for, (and being a tad disappointed) I ran across a this and decided to go ahead and buy it.

It's serial numbered 01/49.
And then I ran across this one....

Of course it's serial numberd 001/499 so I just had to have it too.
So now I own the Mirror Emerald 1/5, the Mirror Blue 01/49, and the regular version 001/499.
Pretty sure I won't be spending the money on the Black 1/1, and I'm hoping the Gold numbered 01/25 doesn't show up any time soon or my wife may just kill me.
Yea I know, crazy.
David

Members online