Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Victim of Im an idiot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Re: Victim of Shill Bidding???

Is this a serious thread?

Im thinking MU will come streaking through naked at some point in the near future.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN

Wow... This is clearly not shill bidding. Look at the bid history. Specifically, the user feedback and low % of bidding w/ the seller?

If you still think this, try using common sense. A shill for $5? You think anyone would waste their time?

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington

Craig - 21hawk said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:

Sigh. Why are you thinking yes? Because a guy with 564 feedback and only 13% bids with this seller bid three times?

This is not shill bidding.

Craig

First off, The Fratellis are amazing =]

Second, the same O***O has bid .50-.01 less than the winner in MANY of this guys auctions over the past couple months, ive been watching a lot of stuff this guys has...

He has stopped recently (the past month or so)...but seems to have picked back up.

Maybe he just likes stuff fro mthsi seller? who knows....

anyway, its no big deal, $8 for a BTL is good in my books

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
First off, The Fratellis indeed rule. I've gotten more comments having them in my sig than all the other bands put together.

Second, you're not an idiot. Just jumped the gun this time.

Craig

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
jdfoxtrot79 said:
I think I'm an idiot

I concur. you placed the first bid on it instead of just setting it up in a sniper program.

the only reason to bid first -- or early -- is to kill an unrealistic BIN and then put what you would want to pay in the sniper and see how good of deal you might come up with at the end.

the bid pattern looks right. you placed the bid, some guy placed a few bids to see if he could find your max bid, didn't find it and then took off because what he wanted to pay was exceeded by your max bid. It looks like one guy came in late to try to outbid you - a sniper? - but fell short.

Members online

Latest posts