Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
good morning . Go in early today ugh . Frosty i'll try to post picture later . Baseball games tonight - Crawdads and G/S guess which I 'm going to ;)

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture15497-tumblr-m61yxtfhas1rpy5g0o1-500.jpg

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Barry, I'm drunken with anticipation!

Did watch all 14 innings of DET-SEA and the awesome ending. Amazing DET tied its team record of 21 strikeouts and still won. :shock:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Looks like we will get some rain today.

Dan we have gotten rain sine Monday and it will be here all day and tomorrow as well in my area they said we have 11 inches and counting.

Happy Birthday Ty and good morning kiddies

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

The pitching dual lasted 14 innings yesterday with the Tigers winning 2-1.
(only 40 strikeouts between them!)

Ty, Happy Birthday.. Have a great day today and maybe rip something!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Happy Birthday Ty.

I'm with the others in Illinois getting lots of rain. Flooding is occuring by me. My office building lobby's roof was leaking this morning... we've got a dripping, Zen-like waterfall in the foyer!

Supposed to go to my first MLB game of the year Saturday (White Sox and Twins). Hope the weather gets better.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!

Happy Birthday Ty!!!

What a great pitchers game between the Mariners and Tigers last night! Sucks that it ended in an extra innings loss but a great game none the less.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning all. Happy Birthday Ty.

I'm with the others in Illinois getting lots of rain. Flooding is occuring by me. My office building lobby's roof was leaking this morning... we've got a dripping, Zen-like waterfall in the foyer!

Supposed to go to my first MLB game of the year Saturday (White Sox and Twins). Hope the weather gets better.

Holy crap Brad, the wife and I and another couple are going to that game on Saturday as well. My buddy is a Sox fan and he asked us to go. Little does he know that it's our Wedding Anniversary that day (23rd) on the 20th of this month. I'm not sure where we are sitting since he has the tickets. But knowing him they are going to be lower level somewhere on the sox dugout side most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts