Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 MLB Beat the streak FreedomCardboard Group..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Cool.

If we can get a bunch of members to join, maybe we can get some kind of contests going for monthly leaders.

I like how you can double down & pick two players for each day.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Added myself to the group, under the name bdsdeals.

I took a coupla years off BTS but really like the new rules, especially the one where if you don't make a pick, no harm done...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Bump for more Members who may have missed it over the Weekend.

I'll be announcing a "Best Streak in May" Contest next Tuesday, and I'm sure we can get something else going too...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My BTS Contest post:

Longest Streak STILL CURRENT at the end of May (besides me) will win the contest. Tie-breaker, if necessary, will be the Longest streak of the year so far.

The prize will be a pick of EITHER something they Collect that I have available OR 6 regular Hobby packs of Bowman 2013.

With only 9 people in so far, the odds are great...

CB: Maybe editing the Thread title and adding the contest will get more folks in.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
so i have a dumb question....i've been playing al year and obviously my longest streak was longer than 0....does it import my old streaks. Or is this "longest streak" only for this contest and the regular game is separate? Just curious.

Thanks a lot for the contest. I am jess01135

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
so i have a dumb question....i've been playing all year and obviously my longest streak was longer than 0....does it import my old streaks. Or is this "longest streak" only for this contest and the regular game is separate? Just curious.

Thanks a lot for the contest. I am jess01135

When you join a group, You start at 0 for both longest & current for the group you joined.....
for the contest, the winner would be the one with the highest current streak on June 1

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts