Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Donruss Crusade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Found this in a box of junk inserts I bought. Is a Palmeiro in demand?

Last edited:

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
A purple out of 100 sold for 21 so i would say 75 to 100. Not to bad for a box of junk inserts.

ah yeah I forgot about his roid problems ...that card probably deflated a bit over the years. still a sick pickup

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Rafael Palmeiro is one of the most highly collected baseball players of middle aged men between the ages of 40-45 with handlebar moustaches, beer bellies and an addiction to blue pills...so to answer your question: yes, he is very much in demand!
(Nice card BTW! The #1 favorite all-time set of MANY people around here!)

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
And this is how 90's gemS are lost and found :) lol

Makes me wonder how many Griffeys are hiding out there still.

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
Rafael Palmeiro is one of the most highly collected baseball players of middle aged men between the ages of 40-45 with handlebar moustaches, beer bellies and an addiction to blue pills...so to answer your question: yes, he is very much in demand!
(Nice card BTW! The #1 favorite all-time set of MANY people around here!)

Thanks alot man. Just spilled my drink all over myself... some people... hahahahahaha

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If I got outbid on sure fire HOF'ers like Mark Kotsay and Mike Cameron in the $40-$55 mark, Raffey should get you AT LEAST a C-Note.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Sometimes it's better for one not to speak rather than speak of things that one knows nothing about...

Rafael Palmeiro 1998 Donruss Crusade Red 3 25 Call to Arms Orioles | eBay

Just sayin!

LOL hilarious post because of the ironic quote. If Palmeiro was in demand at all this would easily be a $300+ card. Clearly you know nothing about this set/this hobby. Go back to your cave you troll

Found this in a box of junk inserts I bought. Is a Palmeiro in demand?
What you were trying to do was humbly fish for compliments on a good find. Clearly. You asked if Palmeiro was in demand, not the set. You didn't ask about a price or anything. I simply answered your question without taking the set into consideration because you asked nothing of the set. If you had asked if Palmeiro was in demand without posting a picture of arguably the best insert set ever made, you'd probably receive 2 comments both of which saying "No Palmeiro is not in demand" /end thread

You're an uninformed ******...Just sayin!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
LOL hilarious post because of the ironic quote. If Palmeiro was in demand at all this would easily be a $300+ card. Clearly you know nothing about this set/this hobby. Go back to your cave you troll

What you were trying to do was humbly fish for compliments on a good find. Clearly. You asked if Palmeiro was in demand, not the set. You didn't ask about a price or anything. I simply answered your question without taking the set into consideration because you asked nothing of the set. If you had asked if Palmeiro was in demand without posting a picture of arguably the best insert set ever made, you'd probably receive 2 comments both of which saying "No Palmeiro is not in demand" /end thread

You're an uninformed ******...Just sayin!

The human bot fly comes from...and does.... If you have to google it than You're an uninformed ******...Just sayin!

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
to answer your question. No, he is not in demand.

You called the op a troll?

You are not very good at reading are you? If you would read the op you would have seen that he was talking about crusades AND asked if A Palmiero was in demand.

Not is Palmiero in demand. So as you can see the set was always in the equation.

Members online