Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Saturday Morning Thread ******** 4/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Friday was $#$#%^ at work , last night I slept on sofa . Busy day - haircut , G/S's birthday party , set up at stadium about 4:00 . Hope to get a lot if other things done sometime . Still thinking on a price

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Passed on info about you buying ser# Gypsy Queen on another board of team collectors . Between us we open lots of product / cases /blasters . I've never seen that Mag card [gold die cut] and I have a large collection of Mag - He played here in minors

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

I've had my coffee. Kids are all up and fed. Let's get the weekend started with swimming lessons!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning. Off to Chicago with eldest son to see the White Sox battle the Twins. Its Scout Day, so we get to parade on the field before game starts. Hope we can stay warm!
Most of your local roadways clear of water? I ran into a couple roadblocks (due to standing water on the road) on the way to work yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts