Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anthony Rendon Called Up to the Nationals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Washington Nationals ‏@Nationals 7m
Davey announces INF Ryan Zimmerman to 15-Day DL, INF Anthony Rendon to be recalled from @HbgSenators

Break 'em out if you got 'em.

That means you, Jordan and Keyzer. :) :mrgreen:

Hope he impresses enough to stick around awhile.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Awesome. Baseball season is way better than not baseball season.

RendonShowoffAll_zpscf5fe399.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Decisions decisions......

How much I sell depends on how well he does. If he does well, I'll sell my dupes, if he gets really hot, I'll sell all but the irreplaceables and reacquire them down the road.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Pulling for him!

rendon.jpg
Wow, that is a beaut! Love when chrome refs match the team color. :cool:

It would be cool to see him play very well, but I doubt he will stick when you have Zimmerman at third. It's better to get him playing time in the minors then have him platoon or whatnot. He must have played college ball having only played under 50 games in the minors so far?

On a side note JP....Allen Webster is also being called up. He is going to start game 2 of the double header today and then will be sent back down. I haven't seen too much of Allen Webster so I am very excited for this move. :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow, that is a beaut! Love when chrome refs match the team color. :cool:

It would be cool to see him play very well, but I doubt he will stick when you have Zimmerman at third. It's better to get him playing time in the minors then have him platoon or whatnot. He must have played college ball having only played under 50 games in the minors so far?

On a side note JP....Allen Webster is also being called up. He is going to start game 2 of the double header today and then will be sent back down. I haven't seen too much of Allen Webster so I am very excited for this move. :)

Davey says he will only be round until Zimmerman comes back. So 15 or 20 days if big league ball this season you hope he racks. And by the way he was up in Sept. last year with them too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't think this was true. I don't remember Rendon being called up.

My bad I read the article wrong. It said this season he play 14 games for the senators and I thought it said last year and the Nats ooooooooops :p

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
My bad I read the article wrong. It said this season he play 14 games for the senators and I thought it said last year and the Nats ooooooooops :p

WTF double post now man the app sucks sometimes

Members online

Latest posts