Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Danny Haren

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So I seen Haren's pitching against one of his many former teams tonight, St. Louis. For the record Haren's my favorite non-Cardinal in the league.

But I have always wondered what was up with him never staying on a team for very long, seemingly.

Has anyone ever heard anything about him being a bad dude in the clubhouse, or anything like that?

He's a fantastic pitcher, I just can't believe he's moved around so much.

I'm sad he's still not on the Cardinals.

I'll always hate that trade. Damn Mark Mulder.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
He's played for the A's. That is one reason he has moved around. If you are a young pitcher for them, its highly likely you will be traded. Another reason is that he is always been signed to a fairly reasonable contract. That makes him an attractive trade piece. If you look at the trade returns he has brought, its pretty impressive. I hope he does well in Washington. I thought that was a smart pickup.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
The Cubs wouldn't trade Carlos Marmol for Haren when they saw his medicals. The Nats signed Haren for $13.5 million and everyone thinks it was a steal. Theo>Rizzo.

Members online