Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PEE WEE REESE Signed Litho - Need a little help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
So a while back when I was still working in the card shop I owned here in Louisville, a man brought these lithographs(see below) in. The man was the attorney for Pee Wee Reese and his wife. He had about 150 of these signed lithos. There was only 500 signed copies made. Everyone has a COA with his wife's signature, Karma Woods Production Partner's signature, and a notary signature. Long story short, we purchased all of them. I still have about 100 of them left and I'm not exactly sure what to do with them now. I wasn't sure what they are worth. I don't know if maybe one of the manufacturers would buy them. I don't know if Leaf would accept them for the Executive Collection program. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1383_zps21fc83b0.jpg

IMG_1384_zps9d3fb8f3.jpg

IMG_1385_zps83b1f843.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
First off the COA is worthless, its a great story but just that. You would need to get each autograph authenticated by PSA or JSA then made into a cut that would cost around 25 per item. But now you have the problem of having a market flooded with leaf Pee Wee cuts that you need to pay leaf to encase for 40ish each.

An unauthenticated Pee Wee signed picture sells for $25.00. Authenticated around $45.00. So hopefully you paid less than that per.

Members online

Latest posts